Sunday 18 December 2016

Eden Project Festival of Light and Sound.


Last weekend my parents, Jess, and I all headed out to the Eden Project for this year's Christmas at Eden event - Festival of Light and Sound.



This year's event is primarily a laser show filling the Mediterranean Biome with an otherworldly display of light and music. Lasers stretch out across the landscape outside the biomes and a few charming sights can be seen inside the Rainforest Biome (including the lovely fairy below who was probably my favourite part of the whole evening. She was pretty fond of my light up Christmas tree hat too) but the Med is definitely the main attraction.

I have to say, the droning monk music and laser display didn't quite fill me with Christmas cheer as much as last year's Enchanted Rainforest event, but there is a certain alien beauty to this year's display and I hope you'll agree that it made for some great pictures!
























If you're in Cornwall and want to check out the Festival of Light and Sound, the dates and times can be found here and there's even a twitter and instagram competition to win gig tickets for next year's Eden Sessions.


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment