Tuesday 11 October 2016

A week in Brighton.


So I finally got around to editing my photographs from the week I spent in Brighton with my parents last month! It was super cloudy all week so I'm afraid some of these photos might look a little dreary but I tried my best with the editing and I assure you most of them were a lot darker before I got them into Photoshop!

I'm not going to bore you with a lot of text today. Instead, I'll just let the photos speak for themselves. I especially hope you enjoy the ones of my mum on the pier near the end because she never usually lets me photograph her and I'm pretty sure she never will again once she finds out I've posted them here. Worth it.





















If you want to see more of our trip to Brighton, you can see the pictures from my phone here.


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment