Thursday 13 October 2016

A day in London.

My main man, Billy Shakes.

Since Brighton is so close to London, I decided that it would be a waste not to take advantage of that while we were there and basically strong-armed my dad into going into London for a day to check out a couple of the galleries I had never been to. Between The National Portrait Gallery and Tate Modern, we walked until my feet literally gave out. It was a pretty great day.

Just like I did with my last post about my trip to Brighton, I'm going to let my pictures do most of the talking. Except for the odd little caption.

I just can't help myself.

I am inordinately pleased with this photograph.


Emmeline Pankhurst and Beatrix Potter.



I don't know what this is but it's shiny and I like it.

See previous caption.



Taking a picture of Dad taking a picture of a picture. So many layers of interaction.

Very short story: Dad wanted to name me after the village where Monet painted this.


Nothing better than a day of good, old-fashioned culture, am I right? If you want to see more of my short trip to London you can see the pictures from my phone here.


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment