Sunday 6 July 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Tag.

I'm not sure I've ever been called 'inspiring' before but I am very flattered and delighted to have been nominated as a Very Inspiring Blogger by Aimee at Aimee Belle Blog! This is a really lovely tag that is just designed to share the love around the blogosphere, which in my opinion is always a good thing!

The Rules
  1. Link the person who nominated you
  2. List the rules and display the award
  3. Share 7 facts about you
  4. Nominate 15 bloggers who inspire you
  5. Let them know you have nominated them
My 7 facts
  1. I can kind of play the ukulele.
  2. I collect cameras but that sort of started by accident.
  3. I own two guitars but I really can't play the guitar. It's a long story.
  4. Baking is the best thing to calm me down when I'm stressed. Which is odd given that I'm kind of the Gordon Ramsey of baking (because I swear a lot and throw things, not because I'm the host of multiple TV shows.) On second thoughts, maybe that's WHY it calms me down...
  5. I procrastinate everything, even the things I want to do. For example, I was supposed to be spending this month attempting to write the first draft of a novel. Yesterday I wrote eight pages of the the first draft of a screenplay instead.
  6. I've been trying to learn to speak French on and off since I was about six years old and I can still only just barely get by in French shops and restaurants. It really is shockingly bad. Although how to order wine and beer was the first thing I learnt when I first started trying, so obviously my priorities have always been in order. 
  7. I still sleep with my teddy bear in my bed. His name is Ted Bear because I was a very original child and he usually sits at the end of my bed (unless it's cold, in which case he obviously has to snuggle up to me for warmth!)
Who I'm nominating
  1. Saruuh at Syntax Reviews
  2. Jen at maizeandbooks
  3. Courtney at Cupcakes & Cateyes
  4. Jillian at Jillian Lorraine
  5. Rhianne at For The Easily Distracted
  6. Jules at Everywhere, Please
  7. Helena at Helena La Petite
  8. Valeria at Gilded Butterflies
  9. Bex at She & Wild
  10. Molly at My Name Is Yeh
  11. Jenny at Sunny Sweet Pea
  12. Sarah at Daydreams of Summertime
  13. Rosie at Cider With Rosie
  14. Lyzi at Being Little
  15. Bee at Vivatramp
(I know a lot of people coil away from tag posts in horror so don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't do it!)

Follow me on bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment